10.5 miles from Herrington Lake
Calling all outdoor enthusiasts to this countryside 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home! Hike, boat, or fish all within a short 10-mile drive, while history buffs relish in the town of Stanford, home to some of Kentucky's earliest settlers. End the day cooking s’mores and sharing laughs around the fire pit, relaxing on the hammock, or taking a dip in the pool. With an abundance of nearby activities available at this beautiful vacation rental, you're sure to have an incredible time!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Adjustable Craftmatic King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Laundry Room: Air Mattress | Additional Sleeping: Couch (Not a Pullout)
Tucked away on a spacious, grassy plot of land, this countryside paradise will feel more like a breath of fresh air. The 2,100-square-foot interior features family-friendly amenities, a library of books, an electric lift, and Craftmatic bed to accommodate young children and older guests as well!
At-home comforts perfectly coincide with modern amenities here - from the brick fireplace and flat-screen TV in the living areas to the farmhouse decor and updated appliances in the full kitchen.
Warm summer days will draw you outside to enjoy that Kentucky sunshine. Take a dip in the pool, swing on the hammock, or cook burgers and brats on the gas grill. Round out each evening with a cold brew by the outdoor fire pit!
-- THE LOCATION --
The small town of Stanford is a mecca for history buffs, farm-to-table fanatics, hikers, fishermen, and anyone who appreciates good ol’ southern charm.
Drive 2 miles to reach the heart of historic downtown Stanford. Spend the day shopping, dining, and strolling down Main Street. Check the calendar before you go - Main Street hosts an array of events and festivals throughout the year!
Lincoln County is well-known as the homestead of Kentucky’s earliest settlers. Learn a bit about the area history with a visit to Logan’s Station, The William Whitley House, and the Isaac Shelby Historic Site.
Outdoor enthusiasts are encouraged to hike, boat, and fish along Stanford Reservoir and Cedar Creek Lake - each within 10 miles of the property.
If you’re up for a day in the big city, drive just over an hour into Lexington, known for its horse farms and thoroughbred racetracks!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, electric recliners with cell phone chargers, adjustable vibrating Craftmatic king bed, electric lift with a cell phone charger and remote control, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen TVs, Keurig coffee maker, gas fireplace, Christian library of books, laundry machines, driveway parking, and more!
- Outdoor amenities including a pool, lounge chairs, hammock, fire pit, griddle, covered front porch, back patio with gas grill, cooler, outdoor seating, and acres of beautiful land!
- Amazing location just 2 miles from downtown Stanford! Easily reach historic sites, shops, restaurants, lakes, and more in minutes
- Nearest Major Airport: Blue Grass Airport (~48 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $100 per pet fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- The property can sleep 4 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible to 8 with space on an air mattress and couch (not a pullout)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in